Thank you for your interest in
learning more about Music and the Brain
Music and the Brain provides schools with music literacy curriculum, whole-class keyboard instruction, and ongoing professional development. We empower music educators and ensure equity for all learners, helping students build skills to succeed academically and in life.
Music and the Brain Includes:
A Sequential Curriculum
- General Music Through Piano
- Synchronous / Asynchronous
- Grades K-8
- Aligned with Nat'l Core Arts Standards
- Culturally Responsive
- Ongoing Workshops
- Individual Coaching
- Teacher Support Network
- Curriculum Guides
97% of teachers say Music and the Brain improved their teaching
(2020 Columbia University Center for Arts Education Research Study)
- Classroom Materials
- Classroom Keyboard Lab
- Brand New! All access hybrid learning platform with dynamic virtual keyboard
Music and the Brain
- Hybrid learning platform for 24/7 access
- Virtual piano with record-and-submit function
- Flexible learning management system
- Original, professional audio/video content
- Synchronous and asynchronous lessons
What Music Educators Are Saying
"I am absolutely astonished by how amazing this platform is. I don't have enough gratitude in my body to share with you how transformative you have been in my career as a music educator."
— Nick Deutch, New York
"I am in awe of what you guys have created! I don't think I have ever seen a music program that I feel genuinely hits everything I enjoy in ways I enjoy teaching it; almost like it was made for me!"
— Natalie Lopez, Miami
"I love the materials, I use everything - the videos, approaches and techniques, the tracks are awesome! Music and the Brain has really changed the way I teach the kids music and play the keyboard."
— Whitfield Coppin, New York
Schedule a Call
for more details and steps to bringing Music and the Brain to your school.